The Oshkosh Gymnastics Booster Club is a not-for-profit organization. Our sole purpose is to support the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center Girls and Boys competitive teams, while minimizing the financial burden. The majority of our work is focused on fundraising and corporate sponsorship. We work closely with the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center management to ensure our common goals are attained.
- To promote the sport of amateur gymnastics and other gymnastics related activities.
- To encourage, support and provide assistance to competitive gymnasts at the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center to participate in USA Gymnastics competitions or programs at the state, regional and national levels.
- To help develop the physical, mental, emotional and social well being of our youth by supporting and providing financial assistance for competitive experiences which provide opportunities for self-expression and achievement.
The Cookie Dough fundraiser is underway!!!!
If you were unable to attend a kick-off meeting earlier this week, there are information flyers and order forms/envelopes at the gym (on wall near girls locker room). In addition, the fundraiser information should be posted on our OGBC website soon!
· Orders/money should be dropped off at the gym (front desk drop slot) by April 17th
· Return money in the envelopes provided. Keep your order forms, but transfer all order info onto envelope. Be sure to include gymnast name and level, and cell # on envelope.
· If possible, we ask that you have checks written out to you, then convert all cash and checks into one big check written out to OGBC.
· Delivery/pick up dates are April 28th and 29th (west side of parking lot)- refer to your flyers for date/time you’re level is scheduled for. It’s important families pick orders up as scheduled because we have very limited freezer space to store the cookie dough. We are still in need of more volunteers to help with cookie dough delivery…if you’re able to assist, there’s a sign-up sheet posted on board near girls locker room.
· Please contact Donna Nelson (920-410-0257) in advance if you’re unable to pick up on your scheduled delivery night, and/or if any other questions.
Thank you all for supporting our gymnasts and making this fundraiser a success!!