The Oshkosh Gymnastics Booster Club is a not-for-profit organization. Our sole purpose is to support the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center Girls and Boys competitive teams, while minimizing the financial burden. The majority of our work is focused on fundraising and corporate sponsorship. We work closely with the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center management to ensure our common goals are attained.
- To promote the sport of amateur gymnastics and other gymnastics related activities.
- To encourage, support and provide assistance to competitive gymnasts at the Oshkosh Gymnastics Center to participate in USA Gymnastics competitions or programs at the state, regional and national levels.
- To help develop the physical, mental, emotional and social well being of our youth by supporting and providing financial assistance for competitive experiences which provide opportunities for self-expression and achievement.
The Cookie Dough fundraiser is underway!!!!
If you were unable to attend the booster club meeting this week, there are information flyers and order forms/envelopes at the gym (on wall near girls locker room). In addition, the fundraiser information and selling tip videos should be posted on our OGBC website soon!
· Orders/money should be dropped off at the gym (front desk drop slot) by April 8th
· Return money in the envelopes provided. Keep your order forms, but transfer all order info onto envelope. Be sure to include gymnast name and level, and cell # on envelope.
· If possible, we ask that you have checks written out to you, then convert all cash and checks into one big check written out to OGBC.
· Delivery/pick up dates are April 27th and 28th (west side of parking lot)- refer to your flyers for date/time you’re level is scheduled for. It’s important families pick orders up as scheduled because we have very limited freezer space to store the cookie dough. We will be looking for volunteers to help with cookie dough delivery…if you’re able to assist, there will be sign-up sheet posted on board near girls locker room closer to the delivery date.
Amy Havlik (262-949-5171 or email@example.com) in advance if you’re unable to pick up on your scheduled delivery night, and/or if any other questions. Please note Amy will be unavailable by phone March 30-April 6. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you all for supporting our gymnasts and making this fundraiser a success!!